Saturday, April 17, 2010

A new short video...plus pictures...

Spring is officially here and we're happy for it. (I say that even though snow is forecast for tonight, but we'll just ignore that part..) I have 3.5 weeks of classes left and I'm so excited! The end is in sight. I'll still have to finish my thesis, but that's doable. Eric recently got picked up to be the local rep for a big reel company (in addition to Beulah, the flyrod company he's been rep-ing for and doing great) so he's on his way to being a super flyfishing rep. Mica's doing great and says she's excited for the new baby on the way. She's been working a bit these days on "constructive ways to deal with her frustration." I'm getting bigger by the minute and I'm excited to not have to haul myself around so much once classes are over.

Enjoy the video and pictures!

Daddy and Mica sleeping plus more from Sarah Reed on Vimeo.






No comments: